Friday, December 10, 2010

just a memory.

 i hope he got the happiness from this girl , i should forget about you , but thn sudden i saw alif satar sing cukup indah , his face totally same as your cute face. sometime i blame myself because of my attitude , JELES. i know you need life. but i actually try to give you a life , i try to accept you in my life, and yerh one night i had called you and we have a long talk , he calmed me and said he love me very much , and one last word i told him is " no matter how hard we try to separate but the end we never forget each other , its like magnet , you in me , and i'm in you " . you gave me a hope . and i love you so much. and the next day , i find out you with her. how could u do this to me. now i know you will never laeve her cos i know you . i know you well .